At St Peter Chanel School, we believe that educating and developing our children is enhanced when our staff, students, parents, the parish and the wider community coexist in positive, collaborative relationships of shared responsibility. We therefore:
• encourage and facilitate active participation by parents in the education of their children; • support our staff to foster a culture of teaching excellence; • develop in our students the ability to be effective and productive members of their immediate and broader communities;• work closely and co-operatively with the parish.
• A photocopy of your child’s Birth Certificate, current Passport and/or proof of Citizenship
• A photocopy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
• A photocopy of your child’s most recent school report (if enrolment is sought for Years 1 – 6)
• A photocopy of your child’s NAPLAN report/s (as applicable if enrolment is sought for Years 3 – 6)
• Copies of any medical or learning reports
• If noted in your application, copies of any legal documentation, medical action plans and student specialist assessments.
Click here to view the St Peter Chanel Enrolment Policy.
Click here to view the Class Allocation Policy.
Click here to view the Leaving Early Refund Policy.